Pereshchepynska ATC is located on the border of Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv regions, along the left bank of the Oril River and on the right bank of the Dnipro-Donbass canal. The community has a developed infrastructure, extensive agriculture and powerful processing industries.
There are 508 small businesses operating in the community, including 114 small entities and 394 micro entities. The number of self-employed natural person-entrepreneurs – 257 people.
The sectoral structure is dominated by agriculture, in particular the cultivation of environmentally friendly products (corn, wheat, sunflower, barley and others) and the breeding of cattle and poultry.
The largest agricultural enterprises:
- “Orilska” LLC – land bank is 4537 ha, growing beet, rye, corn, barley, sunflower, wheat, annual and perennial grass. Cattle breeding;
- “DRUZHBA” LLC – 3376 ha, cultivation of corn, rape, sunflower, barley, wheat;
- “PRYORILSKA” L LC – 3227 ha, cultivation of rye, corn, barley, sunflower, wheat, annual and perennial grass. Cattle breeding;
- “Ptakhivnyche” LLC – 2500 ha, cultivation of corn, wheat. Poultry breeding;
- “MYKHAYLIVSKE PLUS” LLC – 1824 hectares, cultivation of corn, barley, sunflower, wheat;
- “AGROLAND” LLC – 1638 hectares, cultivation of corn, barley, sunflower, wheat.
In addition to cattle, poultry is breeding in the community. Poultry complex “Holubivskyi” is part of the “Agro-Oven” corporation, grows broilers for meat, and has a single bird population of 1 million. Since 2015, the corporation sells its own chicken products under the trade mark “Zolotko” to the countries of near and far abroad.
Four elevators of the community provide their services with simultaneous storage of grain about 200 thousand tons:
- FE “OLIMPEX-AGRO” (village Kilchen) is part of the company “UkrLandFarming”. Capacity – 50 thousand tons;
- Two elevators of the “Orilskyi United elevator” LLC (the city of Pereshchepyne and village Kilchen) is part of the “Ristone Holdings” Group of Companies. The capacity is 60 thousand tonnes and 65 thousand tonnes, respectively.
- Elevator of “Ristone-Oil” LLC (Pereshchepyne). Capacity – 20 thousd tons.
The following processing enterprises operate on the territory of the community:
- Pereshchepynskyi dairy shop, owned by JSC “Prydniprovsky Plant”. The company is one of the 5 strongest producers of dairy products in Ukraine. More than 250 tons of milk are processed daily and manufactures products under the TM “Zlagoda” and “Liubymchyk”.
- “Ristone-Oil” LLC opened a new modern oilseeds processing complex in 2019. The total amount of investment in the construction was about UAH 350 mln. Capacity of the complex is 640 tons of sunflower seeds per day.
The community sees economic growth in the development of:
- small and medium enterprises with the use of modern methods of agricultural production, especially environmental;
- cooperative movement;
For the implementation of investment projects, the community offers available assets – 4 vacant land plots with an area of 61.5 hectares.
We invite you to read more about the community’s proposals in the Investment Profile of the community by reference.