Welcome to the Days of Science, which will be held on May, 14th, 2016 in the Innovation Center Space Hub at 10:00.
Here you can see with own eyes:
- mad chemistry show;
- armor of real Roman legionaries, which was reconstructed with the help of historical sources;
- how archaeologists live during the field expeditions
- grandiose scale of optical illusions.
Here you can learn:
- why satellites don’t fall to the Earth;
- why price recorded in different countries in different ways;
- what is really can motivate staff to labor feats;
- the latest trends in the foundry industry;
- what way microprocessors have overcome since their invention.
Entrance is free. We invite everyone!