The representatives of small, medium-sized businesses and farmers of Dnipropetrovsk region are invited to participate in the regional conference on the Support of Investment and Export Activities of SME (small and medium-sized enterprises).
The conference will be held with the support of Glib Prygunov the Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council and at the initiative of Dnipropetrovsk Regional Investment Agency (DIA) in cooperation with Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration, Dnipropetrovsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry and European Business Association.
The objective is the opening of unveil opportunities for SME’s to financial resources, entrance to the European market and engagement of business community into constructive dialogue.
The participation in the event is free of charge on condition of the preliminary registration.
The event program includes thematic areas:
- SME support policy and access to financial resources:
- acting international support programs;
- credit reimbursement programs in the international financial institutions and banks;
- the development of social entrepreneurship in the region and financial support tools;
- promotion of export activities:
- entrance to the European and international markets;
- trade facilitation with the EU.
These areas will fully explore all topics and answer the questions:
- representatives of regional authorities and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Head of the Export Committee of the CCI in Dnipropetrovsk region;
- Head of the European Business Association (EBA);
- Head of the Main Office of the SFS in Dnipropetrovsk region;
- expert of the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting;
- expert of the Ukraine Investment and Trade Facilitation Center;
- expert of The German-Ukrainian Fund;
- experts of USAID «LEV» Program and Agriculture and Rural Development Support Program;
- representatives of international and Ukrainian banks;
- representatives of good corporate citizen and the Western NIS Enterprise Fund social investment program.
Date of the event: June, 21, 2017
Location: Dnipro, 2, O. Paul Ave, building of Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council, 3rd floor.
The registration is open till June, 16, 2017.